Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

25lbs down and A hell of a lot more to GO,

Hi everyone, My name is Tammy. Aka...Curlytrouble. I am a new member to this blog and just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I have been trying to loss weight for months now and have managed to lose 25 lbs. But I still have a ways to go. I hope to lose another 80 lbs. That would be nice.
But I have been stuck here for awhile and can't get myself back on track. I am hoping this blog helps.

I started off doing really well today up until I got my hands on some chips and salsa. I know, I'm bad but tomorrow is a new day and I look forward to doing my best.

Well ciao people. Wish me luck.

Tammy.....curlytrouble.

Comments:
I agree with Dawn. Chips and salsa isn't that bad with Baked Tostitos. The salsa is actually pretty good for you.
Welcome Tammy! Glad to see you here!
 
hey tammy,
fancy meeting you here..lol

good lucky chicky..:)
 
Tammy - that is awesome! If you've come this far then you can most certainly make it to the end!

Want to post and share some tips of how you've been doing this so far?
 
welcome tammy :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?