Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

4 days down! 11 more to go!

Ok, other than that wee bit of a mistake with the pickles yesterday, I have yet to truely CHEAT on the southbeach plan. Today, I showed unshakable willpower at lunch with Cathy and Nellie. We hit Mary Angelas Pizza and Subs, and while they enjoyed their huge NY slices and cheesy garlic bread, I feasted on a huge antipasto salad and diet sprite. It rocked! The salad was so huge that Nellie shared, and I still didn't finish it all. I almost cracked with the garlic bread and sauce, because that combines like, my three all time favorite things--cheeese, bread, and tomato sauce (and the garlic...mmmmm). :)

At the gym last night, I had an appointment with my trainer. Even though I haven't been faithful about going alot lately (due to my work schedule and the extreme heat), I kept my appointment so that I would have a little bit more accurate starting point to measure the success of the Southbeach plan. I found out that since my last check in with her (at the beginning of June), I have lost 7lbs and 3.75 inches. YAY ME! So I'm actually closer to my goal than I originally thought (sorta), or at least I have a lower starting point for the challenge, as I know I haven't lost the 7lbs since monday, when I started the plan. But a loss is a loss, and I wanted to share it all with you!

I hope everyone has had a kickass Thursday and you're gearing up for the weekend!

~ruthie

Comments:
good for you...way to go girl!!
 
RUTHIE!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! :) You're an inspiration for me to keep going! Great job, chica! :)
 
Ruthhieeeeeee! You are AWESOME! I can't believe you held it together and skipped the garlic bread! YOU GO GIRL!

And 7 pounds is nothing to balk at! I can't even lose one! Just think, in 11 days you will have melted off another 7 or MORE!

GO Ruthie GO!
 
Hooray for you! 7 pounds! That's awesome!
And I am so impressed at you passing on the garlic bread. That really took some willpower!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?