Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Andrea stoppn by...

Just stopped in to check out how my partners in crime are doing.

With the emotional state I am in at the moment, I have not eaten much. I have manage to shed 4 lbs in one week. Not good!

Usually if I am upset I eat, this time I went the other way. Sad really, cause I felt like I was coming around to this challenge. So even though I am a few pounds lighter, I feel like I am starting all over again. GGRRR!

I hope to do better, as to not let my 2 partners down. Sorry girls.

Andrea/ BAV

Comments:
I know it's hard to eat when you just don't feel like it. (That has only happend to me when I'm on antibiotics or pregnant. LOL - Otherwise I would have NO IDEA what not wanting to eat felt like.)

Just try to snack on nutritious things throughout the day to make sure your body is getting enough. You don't want it to go into starvation mode and eat up your muscle. Hopefully that weight loss was partly water... Also, when you watch TV, bring a couple of canned goods with you. You can give your biceps a nice little workout just by lifting those for awhile. (That'll help build the muscle you don't want to be losing!)

Hang in there! :)
 
i hope things get better for ya..but 4 pounds is good..i know not eating well is not good..just take care of yourself:)
 
Take a breather Andrea! Maybe going to the mall and walking around and window shopping?

When I was going through everything a couple of weeks ago with my mom I didn't feel like eating either. I agree with Tee though, just throw some healthy snacks in ya and you will be alright.

This too shall pass.
 
Throwing the cans at live people or TV people?... How about turn on MTV when they're playing hip hop videos so you can throw the cans at the curvy women dancing in thong bikinis? That would be fun but may only last a few throws. LOL.
 
Now this is a sport that I could get into!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?