Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Back sliding....

like an upside down turtle on his way down a steep hill.

Yeah, if you checked the ticker on my blog lately you'll see my turtle hasn't moved. If I were being honest I'd step in and kick the turtle back a few paces. :p

I've been on an awful binge for about 3 days straight. I stopped writing down what I was eating yesterday because I was so disgusted with myself. I haven't been exercising either... Weekends are the worse for me. Hubby tends to sabotage (I'd like to think it's unintentional but I think on a subconcious level he gets insecure when I lose weight.)

My buddy, Sandy, gave me a proper talking to. I'll begrudgingly try harder. Hopefully I can be the inspiring cheerleader again one of these days when one of you needs it, but today, to be honest - I couldn't care less. I wanted to lay around and do nothing. I'm tired and full of leftover chinese food and sour cream and onion chips. I feel gross.

~Tee

Comments:
Big Hugs Tee! We have all been there.

Try to get out and go for a walk with your boys today. It doensn't have to be for the exercise but for your mental well-being. I always feel better about myself when I get up and moving (even if it takes a crane to get me off the couch).

Do something that will make you proud of you, plant some flowers, water your garden, write a poem, whatever so long as it is something you enjoy and you are good at!

Tomorrow is a new day! Go TEE GO!
 
{hugs} chica, i feel your pain. i've eaten 8 chicken hot dogs today. :( it's hard. don't get discouraged, though, because you've made such great progress. just get up tomorrow morning and take on the day. you know what you need to do to get back on track. weekends are hard on me, too, b/c they aren't structured like weekdays. we're here for you, tee.
 
go, tee, go!!! i may have not formally join but you ladies are my motivation! LOL! don't let this set you back. you can do it!
 
oh we all have our moments..hang in there buddy....

weeeknds are rough for me too..I dont know why..but they are a bugger...things will pick up for ya Tee...:)
 
it's amazing to me how some days i can feel SO strong, nothing could knock me down. and then *BOOM* something shifts and i feel weak and out of control again.
it is literally one day, sometimes one hour at a time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?