Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 15, 2005

A Book Review & Good Exercise Link

Ok, now I mentioned in my blog, (probably before any of you were readers), how much I don't like Kirstie Alley. She get's on my very last nerve. BUT, I went to the library yesterday and she has a book out. I picked it up and sneered at her picture on the cover. The title, How to Lose Your Ass and Regain Your Life.

At this point Julian was standing on a bench near an old black man who was trying to read the newspaper and Julian was saying rude words in Spanish while Nick sat on the floor laughing and egging him on. (Yes, my kids are well-behaved... LOL.) I decided I'd just get it, whatever.

Well, I was reading it last night and I couldn't stop. This book is hilarious. Kirstie still annoys me but the stories are too funny not to laugh aloud at. I can actually relate to a lot of the things she says, (Except the years she spent getting high on cocaine at Hollywood parties everyday, but whatever.)

If you're highly sensitive to graphic sex described or language, skip it... If you don't care, or can let it slide to read something really entertaining, go for it.

As for the exercise link - this website shows you great excercises you can do with just a chair and 2 canned goods. Do it while watching TV! Easy, cheap and good for you. :) I really love how the graphics are animated so you really know how the exercise is done.

Go to this site, click the "Accept" button saying that if the exercises kill you they aren't responsible, then check out all the blue links under the heading "Resistance Training" for the exercises!

~Tee

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?