Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Chrisitna here...down 3 pounds now

I can move my darn ticker on my wiehgtloss blog...dman thin anyway..i re-did it..cut and pasted...and it still says the same damn thing...oh well...

But I am down 3 pounds...so that is good I guess....I dont have to work today so I hope to get a full workout in..complete with tredmill and biking and weights...

Doing ok on the food..I really dont eat much anyway...just like to snack...becuase I get bored when the choers are done..and the kids are playing good alone...I grab pretzels or somehting and eat crap loads of it....But since I havent went grocery shopping in nearly 2 weeks...things are looking brighter..lol...nothing to snack on:)

Hope ya,ll are being big losers...lol
take care
christina

Comments:
Christina - instead of pretzels (which is fine in moderation) try light popcorn or frozen grapes. :)

Keep up the good work!
 
great idea TEE...

thanks BAV...one pound is still good sister:)
 
Good for you girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?