Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Crashed and Burned

DRAT! Dinner tonight got me. I headed into town at about 2 and forgot to have a mid afternoon snack so by 5 I was ravenous! Dh talked me into the Godfather's Pizza Buffet! Bad, Bad, Bad! I only had one piece of pizza (and it was taco pizza so it did have lettuce and tomatoes) but I ate a ton of everything else and skipped the salad bar altogether.

Tomorrow will be better. Dinner is always my downfall since my hubby is usually home and I forget to watch what I am eating. This time around though I knew I had you all to report back too. Oy! I usually do aerobics every morning but have stopped for the summer. I may have to get started a little earlier than I had planned. Tomorrow will be better, tomorrow will be better!

And Andrea! I would love to do a threesum (just don't tell my hubby) LOL if Ruthie doesn't mind, I would love it. I think I have enough optimism for all of us! he he he

Jodi

Comments:
I can't believe that you ate pizza and you didn't offer me any! shame on you! but get back on the horse, and only stop for water now. and if Andrea wants to join, she's more than welcome to. :)

be strong! you can do it!
 
Ok - Looks like you're a threesome. (giggle). I'll fix that in the sidebar.

Watch out for that Hubby, Jodi! They can really sabotage you. Mine does it all the time - and I think he doesn't it on purpose, perhaps on a subconcious level... Whenever I start to lose weight he feels insecure and tries to plump me up again.

Like Ruthie said, back onto that horse. (Hey, the best of us fall off. LOL.) :) Hugs!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?