Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Does this page look FUNKY?

Got an Email from one of the members saying the page layout looked funky to them. Does it look funky to anyone else? Apparently you have to scroll down to see the top graphic and the sidebar is all the way at the bottom???

It looks dandy to me because I wouldn't leave it all funked up if I could see it.

Please tell me if anything doesn't look right for you! If I get some more comments regarding it then I am going to mess with it tomorrow and try to fix it.

Thanks!
Tee

Comments:
yeah, it did look funky, but it looks ok now. Whatever you did to it worked.
 
Yep, it looks funky to me too and has for awhile. I thought you just hadn't had time to mess with it.

The top graphic is down so far that I have to scroll down to see it when the page opens and the side bar contents are at the bottom of the entire blog when I view it too.


Does that help?
 
I'm glad someone else sees it besides me!
 
The graphic is just lower on my screen when I have my favorites opened at the side. If I close it, everything goes back up to the top.
 
Looks find to me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?