Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 22, 2005

F R I D A Y .....

Yahoo it is the weekend.

I did 5k on Monday, Wed, Thur and today. I only walked, but pushing a double buggy and in the burning sun (yes I am crazy).

Next week I am going up to our cabin and getting some hiking time in if the bugs aren't too bad.

I have been eating Vector cereal every morning and man this stuff gives me major energy! Does anyone know anything about this cereal?

Have a good weekend all and keep on moving!

Andrea

Comments:
TGIF!!!

Have fun on your trip this weekend!
 
VECTOR cereal??? What a weird name! Never heard of it. Great job! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?