Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Happy Friday!

I think the weekend is going to be my biggest challenge. I'm considering taking LittleMan for a walk Saturday and Sunday morning depending on the heat. I think that will make me feel better about everything.
I've been keeping a food log blog and that has helped tremendously knowing that someone is going to see what I've been eating.
I am going to try to get a full length picture. I might have to take one of myself from a mirror or something. I hate to ask someone to do it for me. (I'm such a weenie!)
I've been drinking tons of water, and that has lessened my hunger. I've also found that snacking throughout the day makes me eat less at mealtimes.
I found some frozen vegetable sides at Wal Mart that are by Green Giant. Sugar Snap peas, corn, roasted potatoes, etc. I think this will help me add veggies to my diet because they are easy to prepare.
Good luck to everyone!!
I found these cool signature tags at tickercentral if anyone is interested.

Comments:
Melissa - I had my 8 year old take my picture. It's amazing because kids think you are beautiful, so they were all oohing and ahhing over mommy. I was trying not to gag.
 
LOL! LittleMan is only 15 months, so you'd probably get a really nice pic of his shoes.
Good idea though. I might have my little brother do it.
 
Doing great, Melissa! Really good tips... As for the pic, if your camera has a certain setting you can prop it on a table and let the camera take the pic itself.
 
groovy..lol

keep up your efforts..you cna do it..and we will do it togehter and conquer all..lol..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?