Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy Monday--New Beginnings

For those of you who fell off the diet wagons over the weekend, cheer up! Today is a brand new day to start again! Don't be discouraged! Just pick yourself up, throw away the twinkie, and reach for that carrot! :)

As for me, I'm on day 8 of the Southbeach thing, and I'm still doing okay with it. Yesterday, I did have some grilled sweet potato slices (because I forgot that sweet potatoes are, in fact, potatoes, but since they weren't white potatoes, it's not that bad). I bought some Hershey's sugar free chocolate, but I guess I didn't really WANT chocolate, so I only ended up eating one peice. I had 8 chicken hot dogs yesterday, but in retrospect, it could have been worse. I still haven't eaten bread, pasta, rice, sugar (other than the sweet potatoes), nor caffiene since I started on Monday a week ago!

Anyways, everyone--have a great day! try to stay hydrated, eat healthy, and update regularly! :)

~ruthie




Comments:
I think they're allowed, but not until after the initial 14 day period (which I'm still in). Thats why I got them, b/c I read the entire book, and I got my phases mixed up. But it's all good, though, and I'm not worried.

Right now, i'm thinking of desserts past--especially these chocolate chip cookie/muffins that my roomate and I made one time back in college...they were SOOO good, and I'm salivating now, wishing I had some. *sigh*
 
Ruthie - keep up the great work - I'm so proud of you and you're really an inspiration for those of us who have fallen off and are trying to climb back on :)
 
I totally fell off the wagon. But I share your attitude. Today is a new day!
 
Wow Ruthie! You are an inspiration! Keep up the good eating and you will be stick thin in no time! ;)

Go Ruthie Go!
 
way to go, ruthie!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?