Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Hey guys...christina here..yippie..lol

Today was pretty good...after a bad weekend..lol..

Today i ate well...nothing bad or over eating of any kind...I did not drink any water..shame on me...I have a hard time...I do not get thirsty, so I kind of forget about drinking...I know that is bad..I am taking baby steps..lol

Worked out for 45 minutes on treadmill..half hour with free weihgt on the arms..and 15 minutes on the legs...all in all a good day..

Hope you all are doing well..Keep up your good work and dont let a bad day/weekend get you down..we all have them:)

Toodles
Chrsitina

Comments:
Wow - you are doing fantastic! :)
 
great job on the exercising!
i find that if i keep a container of water in the fridge, i have a measure of water that i know i need to drink. and i carry a bottle around with me always. if it's nearby, being the oral person i am, i'll sip at it. also, i bought some of those "tube" ice trays that make ice shaped to fit into bottles. that and a wedge of fresh lemon make me LOVE the water. good luck :)
 
Christina-
Eat a saltine cracker every now and then. You'll definitely want water!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?