Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Hey Perri

patricia here :)
wow, you are an excellent "listener"/reader to have remember all those things about me. wooo hooo!

first the whole name thing. it is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng name but i really do only go by patricia. when asked by others, "do people call you pat or patty?" i usually just smile and say, "only once."

chris is my husband and yes, he is just about snatching himself bald, while he not-so-patiently waits to hear about a job offer.

my screen name was my first blog entry and so if you're ever suffering from insomnia, feel free to check out my archives.

i hope to find a way to balance my time to both contribute to, and benefit from this blog, as well. add to that, a personal encouragement every now and then, which i love!, and i'm just not wanting to be absent once i commit to something, especially to an NBF, right?

a few things about me:

have a wonderful weekend, everyone. i'm gonna try to do the same, starting with making good choices and moving!

patricia


Comments:
Good luck! You guys are so cute together ... :) I love this place. LOL.
 
Patrica - (which BTW is much nicer than Patty) I appreciate a fellow sarcastic blogger like none other. Sarcasm is my true medium and it is just lost on my little kids. Some of my best stuff just goes right over their head.

I did notice your tendancy to be a potty mouth - but your blog was so funny I just let my eyes skip right over those words. I am amazing like that.
 
OK, and now I have read the first post and although it was very dramatic and romantic, I will continue to think of your blog as rants about a little kids named Jamie - which was my first thought.

Oh and in case you can't tell - french is not my language..... french FRIES yes - the words, no.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?