Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hi Again, Tammy Here!

Tee, had asked me how I managed to lose my 25lbs so far. Well I have been hearing a lot of my friends going on weight watchers but I didn't have the money to join. So I sat down with a good friend of mine who gave me the tools I needed to do it at home on my own.
You have a number of points you are allow to eat in a day and if you stay within those points, you lose weight. It has been the best thing I have ever done. In 15 weeks of following this, I had managed to lose 29lbs. But with summer here and all these BBQ's and beach outings. I have managed to go back to my normal ways. I was at a point where I was stuck at the 29lbs and not losing anymore weight and it was starting to put me down.
I am having a really hard time getting back to my plan and I am hoping this Blog helps me stick to my plan. I have put the 4lbs back on but I don't want to see anymore go back on. I want to lose it.
Thanks for listening people. Just talking about this helps me.

Ciao Tammy...curlytrouble.

Comments:
Sounds like it did well for you. I couldn't fork over the money either. So, I'm just counting calories and keeping a blog of everything I consume. Thinking that I will have to type it out later keeps me from eating it now.
 
Tammy - thanks for posting that. Programs like Weight Watchers are expensive - that's awesome that your friend helped you out with the info.

Keep us updated. You've come so far, I know you can go all the way. Your an inspiration for the rest of us and hopefully we can support you now as well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?