Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

hump day

Day three of SouthBeach--right now, i don't feel like eating at all. it's like, when i look at the options available (grilled chicken, salad, jello, and cheese sticks), my brain is going "NO, STOP the MADNESS", and my tummy says, "I don't think so". Right now, I feel blah--i'm sure it's a combination of diet change and the oppressive heat. I'm doing okay without caffine--i made it through the hurdle monday, and that won't bother me anymore--i just want pasta, and bread, and rice, and all kinds of carbalicioius things that i vowed to give up for this diet. Instead, i'm eating sugar free jello to settle my tummy, and trying to not think about how a nice hot slice of pizza with a good red sauce and stringy cheese would taste.

Damn Kirstie Alley and her Jenny Craig diet. "oh, i've lost 40 lbs--and i can eat cheesy quesadillas and chocolate cake. i'm practically invisible". i must have seen that stupid commercial 27 times last night, and each time made me hate her more and more. sure, its EASY to lose weight when your rich and can afford a personal trainer, a chef, and you get PAID to do it! Heck, if i was offered an endorsement deal, i'd hop on that bandwagon, too.

sorry, i'm in a wenchy mood today--goes with not feeling good and not sleeping last night. just pray that i don't bite anyones head off today--because i'm sure that hairspray has carbs in it--and i'm not allowed to have those for 11 more days.

~ruthie

Comments:
ruthie-I hear ya about celebs! They make it look easy, but hell, to them it is!
 
Hang in there Ruthie! I can't do a diet for that very reason, I start obsessing over the foods that I can't have. So I eat everything in moderation (the two dorito thing) LOL.

Keep it up, 11 days is not that far off!

Go Ruthie Go!
 
LMAO Ruthie! Did you crawl into my head and steal all my thoughts? You're too funny! I have thought all of these exact things a million times. I also HATE HATE HATE that Jenny Craig commercial. I just want to scratch her and pull her hair. GRRRRR! LOL.

Hang in there! You're doing great... And once you make it to the next phase there are South Beach frozen entrees at the grocery store and one of them is pizza! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?