Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, July 18, 2005

I am home and ready to get on this weightloss thing!

I weighed myself this morning and as best as I can guess I need to lose 12 pounds. 22 would get me to my ideal weight but I am pretty happy with where I am now except for a little extra flab so I will see once I get the 12 gone how I feel.

I am off to a good start this morning. I had oatmeal for breakfast and a cheese quesidilla for lunch with two doritos and one nutrigrain bar. (fiber, protien, and then dinner).

I am following Dr. Phil's plan very loosely. If I don't see some change in the next two weeks, I may have to stick to his plan a little more.

I am off to do some sit-ups to help tone this flab!

Exercise today: Gardening and abs

Jodi

Comments:
hey Jodi, good job on stopping at just two doritos! THAT takes will power! i applaud you! :)
 
I need to try Dr. Phil's book for a good read.
 
Yay Jodi! :)
 
Andrea, ME TOO! I sooo eat more when hubby is away or working too much!

Thank you Ruthie! Two doritos was NOT easy but at least I got to taste them. :) he he he
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?