Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I fell off the wagon....

Okay. I've done pretty well for the past 6 days if I do say so myself. But, for the past week Sonic has been airing commercials for that damn Sonic Cookie Dough Blast. That should be illegal! So, last night, I just had to give in. LuckyHusband (code name for my husband) could see it all over my face and offered to take me to Sonic. So, that sealed my fate. I didn't eat the whole thing though, that has to count for something, right? But, that is my first downfall in 6 days, so I don' t guess that's too bad. This week I've turned down Sonic blasts, these huge muffins that are awesome, and cake. So, 1 out of 4 isn't bad I guess.
On a brighter note, I checked my ebay auction that closes tomorrow and it's already up to $30!! That's the exact money I need to join Weight Watchers online!! WooHoo!!!
I'm kinda broke too and pay day isn't until Thursday, so eating out this week shouldn't be an issue for me!
Good luck today and in the coming week to everyone!

Comments:
Melissa - that is AWESOME! Nothing wrong with a treat once in awhile. You're doing great.

I told Sandy the other day, Hubby brought Chinese food home the other day - something I can't resist, especially when it's grocery shopping day and theres nothing good to eat in the house. But I had a plan! ... I put a sensible amount on my plate. I used chopsticks so it would take me longer to eat it. LOL. And then after I finished I immediatly got up and brushed my teeth so I wouldn't sit and pick at the food or serve myself seconds.

Proud of you, Melissa! And Congrats about the Ebay auction.

(It is so much easier to be on a diet when you have no cash, isn't it? LOL.)
 
Melissa - way to hang tough. Just a little blast is better than a lotta blast. You gotta have a treat or you will go bonkers.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?