Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm either committed or need committing


Still not sure - but here is a picture of me - fresh in the back door from carrying groceries (but no chips) in from the rain. I think I would do better with a partner who needs to lose a lot of weight - so if anyone else that joins fits that description and wants a partner, let me know.

So come on and post those pre "lifestyle changing" pictures so we can really compare come December.

EDITED TO ADD: This was written by Perri.

Comments:
This is me - Perri
 
hey Perri,
(best john wayne imitation here)
i'll be your pardner, pardner!
what say? :)
 
Perri-glad you could make it over here. Who cares what your mom thinks!
 
I am going for committed! :)

Good for you for posting a pic. I will have to do that when I get home to my own computer next week.
 
I don't care what she thinks - which is why I weigh what I do. I just don't want to listen to her.
 
Yeah baby! You're the first one! I posted mine!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?