Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm in...

Hello ladies!! So sorry I have not said hello yet. I joined this group because thought it would be a great source of motivation for me to get these extra pounds off. However, all I have done so far is feel guilty about not posting and not really dieting. I have been exercising though. And I went to the grocery store today and stocked up on healthy food. So we'll see how it goes. I want to lose 10 pounds. Those damn 10 that live in my ass & thighs and make me remember them every time I sit down and my jeans are tight. I'd like to lose those pounds please.
*hugs* MommaK

Comments:
I am not exercising yet and I have a lot more than 10 pounds to lose. We aren't here to make you feel guilty - that's my mother's job and she ain't invited.
 
MommaK - Glad you finally posted! I think the more you post here, the more you'll feel the support and this will be easier. Don't let guilt get in the way of what you truly want. We're all here for you! - And "just" exercise is awesome! You're doing great! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?