Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 15, 2005

It's me, I'm here...

ok, this is Ruthie...I'm here, and I'm posting. Anyways, I woke up this morning and realized that I NEED A PARTNER to be accountable for, especially after a dinner of chips and salsa, a cheese and tomato sandwhich, and a bowl of raisin bran.

About me--I work-ALOT. I have a gym membership, and I do use it--just not enough. I'm not motivated to go alot, well, because it's so easy to go home after work and put on comfy clothes and watch tv instead of pulling on sweats and heading back out to the gym. I don't like to sweat, though if I'm at the gym, it's okay.

I like to think I eat healthy, though lately, I've been finding myself addicted to chinese food, and hitting the drive though at taco bell more often than I have in a while. I need to lose alot of weight--it's been a life long struggle for me, also.

I am not married, I do not have kids, but I do have a genetic pre-disposition to plus-sizedness. Overall, I would like to lose about 150 total pounds, but I know that is not a realistic goal within this time frame.

Before I moved to Virginia, I was a gym zealot--I lost ALOT of weight (about 50 lbs and 29 inches). Since then, I've gained back almost all of that. My goal is to get back to where I was this time a year ago.


~ruthie

Comments:
I love that photo!! LOL.

You're awesome Ruthie :)
 
By the way, Jodi is also seeking a partner. I'll leave it to you guys if you want to pair up but I "know" you both, and even if your goals are different, I think you'd get along. You're both funny and nice :)

Let me know.
 
Ruthie - Welcome. My kids love your picture. They had never seen the weinermobile. Such a sad sheltered life we lead.
 
you can do it girl...we are here fo ya:)
rock on!!
 
yeah, about the weinermobile..i used to work for a company that combined multiple operations in one building--and i went to work on a sunday, and the weinermobile had come in for maintenance--i was leaving, and i saw it going around the corner of the building--so i'm chasing the weinermobile down through the parking lot, honking my horn and waving my arm out the window to get their attention...and finally they stop, and i grabbed the camera and asked if they would take a picture for me. i also got to get into it,and they offered to let me drive it around the parking lot, but i was afraid of crashing the huge weenie into something...thats one of my only regrets in life :(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?