Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Just me...

Okay, I have to agree, this takes guts but I guess since I need motivation, this will surely get me some.

Here is a pic from my birthday last week. I won't point out the areas that need some help. Let me just mention the FOUR pregnancies I have had gaining at least 30 lbs with each one in the last 10 years. Oy!

Motivation, HERE I COME!

EDITED TO ADD: Posted by Jodi

Comments:
Yeah - you look great! LOL. You're probably way under MY GOAL weight! LOL.

Whatever makes you feel good though, we're all here to support you! :)
 
Yuppers, naked and clothed are a whole different picture Dawn.

Sorry but I won't be posting the naked one! LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?