Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Lost 2 pounds

I don't know if anyone chose red yet. . .probably . . .the colors are hard to keep straight. I have lost 2 pounds. I haven't really done anything different as far as my diet, but I continue to exercise and just recently started taking the Yasmin birth control pill which they say may help you lose a little weight. I also recently weaned my daughter and although people say that you lose weight while breastfeeding I feel like my body was hanging on to the last fat storage and now that I've weaned her it can let go (I hope!). The same happened with my son. I couldn't lose my last 10 or so pounds until i weaned him. Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

Dawn

Comments:
Good luck with this week!
 
Great Dawn! Thanks for the update! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?