Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

McDonald's is evil

Well, this morning I had a horrible experience at McDonald's. People should not get in the way of a dieting mommy and her food!! You can read my account here.
All in all, the diet is going well. I can't wait to weigh again (that's kinda sick isn't it!). I'm putting my home scale in a garage sale b/c it isn't accurate and it glares at me every day.
My ebay auctions have netted me about $60 so far. Now if those cashier's checks will come in the mail.....
We're supposed to get a bonus at work either tomorrow or next Friday, so that's good news on the excercise front.
I'm participating in a friend's garage sale this weekend. I'm taking my husband on a date Sunday with the proceeds. Hopefully, there will be enough left over for a little spending money for our upcoming vacation.
I'm kinda worried about the vacation. 3 whole days in New Orleans with the most wonderful food on earth! Begniets (sp), fried alligator...damn my mouth is watering.
Hope all is well with you all!
Melissa

Comments:
Melissa - tried to go read in your blog about McDonald's but no post in there about it?

That is awesome that you're doing so well on Ebay!

I don't know what to tell you about New Orleans - that is a tough one! Maybe have a small taste of whatever Hubby is eating and make sure you tour the city by walking - not buses or taxis, etc.

Good luck!
 
Really? I see it! Hmmm...maybe it takes a while to load for everyone to see? http://tiredlittlemp.blogspot.com
Not my weight loss site, the other one.
 
i read it....funny stuff..sorry i am not laughing at your expense melissa..oh wait yes i am...lol

sounds like a groovy vaction...i need one..:)
 
Ok - I went to it and posted! What an awful experience!
 
If I get a side salad instead of fries at mcdonalds, is that considered a healthy meal?
 
jodster - That all depends on if you're doing a particular plan. In my opinion, if you get a grilled chicken sandwich - NO MAYO - a side salad instead of fries, and either a diet soda/water/or milk instead of regular soda - you've made better choices and that's a step in the right direction.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?