Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Middle of the Week!

Hey all! Yesterday went well for the most part. I drank a TON of water (and got excercise going back and forth to the bathroom!). My weak spot was supper, but I had done so well throughout the day that I didn't even worry about it too much.
I heard on the radio this morning about a lady who made a diet of 90 days of eating McDonald's. She kept her calories under 1400 and ate whatever fell in that for the day. She lost 36 pounds! Amazing!!

Melissa

Comments:
Yeah - I saw that on the news. It's science - burn more calories than you eat. Simple (to say, anyhow. LOL.)

I'm sure she didn't get very much food to eat at that amount of calories. Everything there is so high in calories that you could eat it all up in one meal.... She had to of had tons of salads with no dressing :p
 
she actually had egg mcmuffins and burgers. No fries, ate apple dippers some. She was being interveiwed this morning on the radio.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?