Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 15, 2005

moron update

ta dahhhh!!!
here i am! back from the future!
i didn't realize that i should leave the time alone. but c'mon, you can't blame me. in my world, it is currently 3:15 on a friday afternoon. some ol' computer tells me it's just after noon and i'm supposed to be okay with dragging a friday out even more? i don't think so! :P

patricia

p.s. i've been linking my name to my blog because i was thinking it might be easier to track back to everyone's "other" life. or not. whatever everyone prefers :)

ok i'm posting now. and i'm not touching the time, no no nooooooooo i'm not

Comments:
LOL - I was wondering how you were time traveling! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?