Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Before Pic and My Story ~ TEE

Stupid font color pain in the butt thing... Anyway.

Here is my BEFORE pic.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Perri requested that I get rid of my chocolate chip cookie in my profile pic. I have granted her valid request and replaced it with a shoe. Now that's good eating ;)

Taylor asked over on my Spilt Milk blog how I lost 5.5 lbs. so fast - and she wanted details! ... Lucky for you, I have everything I ate and all the excercise I did in my files from E-mails I sent to Sandy :)

This will give you an idea. Here is from yesterday.

1 scrambled egg
1 cup milk

1 peanut butter sandwich on whole grain
Crystal Lite (all day)

1 apple
1 handful peanuts

1 serving cheese tortellini w/spinach
1 large salad w/ low carb dressing

For exercise I did Tae Kwon Do moves for about 30 minutes under the water at the pool. I wrestled with the boys for 15 minutes. I did housework for atleast an hour, (not "light" housework, I was scrubbing showers and toliets, etc.)

That's it! Not too hard. (Ha! Sandy see's the other side of me who rants for paragraphs and paragraphs. LOL.)

My "diet" plan is similar to Dawn's - I lean towards Sugar Busters and South Beach Diet, which are both just sensible, healthy ways of eating. Main things I avoided are processed white flour/sugar foods. I try to eat more protein and fiber than I usually would. I don't believe in starving myself because that throws your body into a primitive "starvation mode" which causes your body to eat it's own muscle.

I've been overweight since Elementary school. Got worse during puberty. During each of my pregnancies I actually LOST weight. I didn't gain a single lb. with either because I was so completely ill almost the entire pregnancy. I couldn't keep anything down. After each pregnancy I looked pretty good, got to a size 16 after I had Julian (which is skinny for me), but the weight quickly came back (and then some!) each time.

I'm just at a place in my life right now where I want to take this challenge on again. Hopefully with the support of so many, I may just succeed. ~TEE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?