Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 29, 2005

New Blog!

Hello All. I am just now getting back on track with my diet and exercise routine. Today I decided that I was going to start a new weight loss blog, you can check it out here, Baby Fat. I hope that this blog will assist me in eating healthier and managing my exercise routines more efficiently. I believe that if I have to write everything down then I will think before I put junk into my mouth or go to bed without working out. Let's hope it works ;)

I hope you all are doing wonderful on your diet and exercise plans! Keep up the tough work, it's all worth it in the end :)

Taylor

Comments:
I'll check in on your weightloss blog. I know we can all do this together :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?