Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Not lost anymore...

Hi! I just got home from out of town, and found an email inviting me to join this blog. It appears that my good and wonderful friend K8 signed me up for this, but didn't happen to mention it to me! No matter. I'm excited. My husband and I have been vowing to start back on our low calorie diet that we were doing about ten months ago, and which was working well. Then I found out I was pregnant, and let's just say that idea was out the window! Now I have even more reason to go ahead and start it, and to actually stick to it. (K8 will kick my butt if I slack off and she loses!) So, hello to everyone, and as soon as I find out exactly what's going on, I'm going to be all over this!

Comments:
Hi and Welcome!!
 
So you must be the elusive Christi! LOL. Welcome!

Feel free to look around - it would be particularly beneficial to check out the first post so you know what this is all about.

Also, because the blog doesn't diffrentiate between posters, please "Sign" your entries at the bottom with your name. You can even choose a color to post in - make sure no one else is using the color first.

Best of luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?