Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

One week has passed. Here's to another great one!!

Well, we have all made it through one week. Everyone is doing so well! I am really impressed!!
I actually got through yesterday with no big letdowns! I am so excited. I hope this can continue!
My ebay auction ended yesterday and I made $41.00!! The winning bidder is paying with a money order, so I have a few days to decide what to do. I don't know whether to put that money toward the gym or Weight Watchers. I'm leaninng toward the gym because I seem to be doing decent on my own. I saw some Weight Watchers snack cakes (like Little Debbies) the other day. Anyone tried them?
I think we should give each other tips on awesome snacks we've come across. My favorite so far is Quaker granola and chocolate chunk bars. 110 calories and 2 grams of fat. They satisfy my need for chocolate!
Good luck to everyone!


Comments:
Melissa - I like the Little Debbie Rice Krispie treats. I think they only have 100 calories
 
I keep a bag of dark chocolate chips in my freezer. When I get a craving just 1 little handful does it for me... I also used to eat a lot of Light Frozen Cool Whip. I used to like it better than ice cream... Another one - actually used to be a favorite food of mine, frozen grapes. They're fun to eat - and it takes longer to eat them. LOL.
 
man, stop talking about sugar! you're KILLING me here! i still have 13 days of no sugar, flour,and caffine, etc. to get through! last night, i dreamt of pastries and hershey bars running and frolicking through open fields, rejoicing because i couldn't eat them! *sigh*. i have never wanted a banana so bad in my life as i do right this moment!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?