Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Overdoing Things

I think I definately over did it this morning. I went for my morning walk. I have just recently moved to a new neighborhood. So walking gives me a chance to check out the neighborhood. Well this morning I turned down the wrong street and got a little lost. I ended up walking twice longer then I had planned. I am already starting to feel sore.

EDITED TO ADD: Written by Surviving

Comments:
I'm glad you found your way back - when my muscles get sore I usually got for a hot bath. Maybe that will help?

Do you like your new neighborhood?
 
Well at least it meant more exercise?! ;)

Glad you found your way home in the end.
 
oh that is funny..but helpful also..

I moved to a new state last fall..when I went for my first walk this spring..did the same thing..was gone 2 hours...these roads in the town go werid ways and some are one way streets..i really thought i was not gonna amke it back alive...lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?