Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Partner - WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?

Hey TAYLOR! Are you back yet? I need HELP! Come back! Well, actually I posted last week saying I was starting to get strict about my diet and well. . .apparently I lied without even meaning to. Because actually NOW I'm going to get strict about my diet. I didn't even weigh myself this week because I think those mysterious 2 pounds I lost a week ago probably came back so we'll just skip the weigh-in this week.
But really today I AM going to get strict. I am going to count calories (along with eating less sugar and healthier carbs). I do best eating about 1500 calories a day - but I wanted to have a weekly emergency fund so what I'll do is eat 1300 calories a day and have 1400 bonus calories a week - that works out to the same number of calories a week. I got that idea from weight watcher's weekly flex points which I really liked when I did weight watchers. And for anyone who is interested I highly recommend weight watchers. I lost 10 pounds easily awhile back and that was doing their breastfeeding plan (you only eat breastmilk -- hahha kidding). I know some of you have a lot more than that to lose but for me that was a lot and I think people with a lot to lose have a lot of success with them as well. I can't do it because I have the kids with me all the time and they would never cooperate for the meetings but anyone who can shell out the extra bucks and make the meetings it is a really good plan!
Happy Monday - have a good week everyone!


Dawn

Comments:
sounds like a good plan, Dawn! Good luck :)
 
Good luck!
LOL...only breastmilk
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?