Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

patricia here

i'm here, i'm here! soooooo very busy, tho. i worry that i don't have enough time to contribute to our little community here. two jobs, two blogs, looking for a house, ugh, the days just zooom by!

sorry i haven't checked in for a couple days, perri. i hope all is well with you and everyone else. i am trying to focus on the "whole food" concept and not eating much in the way of processed food. lots of fresh fruit and veggies and grilled chicken breast. and i love my smoothies. also drinking lots of water. i really do feel so much better when i drink more water. my body feels less old and my skin looks great, too :)

patricia

Comments:
I've been loving the effects of tons of water myself.
 
Patricia - fear not about keeping up with me. I'm a lax sorta partner myself. Just wanted to make sure all was well. Sounds like you are doing great.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?