Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Patricia

Hey == it's me, Perri your NBF (new best friend). Since we are going to be partners - I think I should know a bit more about you. Right now I know -
1.) You are $5,000 richer than a few weeks ago.
2.) Your mom is OK after the car wreck and the jerk who ran off was caught and given a bunch of tickets.
3.) Your blog is named Jamiefits but I have no idea why.
4.) You are eagerly waiting news of a job for Chris, but I don't know who Chris is - if Chris is male or female even.
5.) You are looking for a new volunteer way to make a difference.

So all in all, you sound like just the kind of friend I need - I just need to know more. Little things like
1.) Your email address so I can personally encourage you.
2.) Any other pertinent info you want to share with your NBF.

Perri

PS - Do your other best friends call you Patty?

Comments:
Perri-you are too cute. I wish you lived closer to me. I think we could be great friends.
 
ok am i doing something wrong, i can't seem to post :(
i've tried twice and they disappear.
what a moron, hehe
 
LOL - Melissa, I was going to say the same. LOL @ Perri.
 
patricia - just sign in, create a new post, (sign it), and click "publish". It should be there?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?