Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Perri here - doing good

Thought I'd better put my name first in case I forget at the end. I have not exercised one second, but have passed up a variety of fatty food and about 3 dozen desserts at a church dinner today. Only had 2 cookies, so I am quite pleased. No chips - 1 BBQ sandwich. I have been eating lots of cereal, because it tends to fill me up - grape nuts, shredded wheat and Life. I have not had a Mt.Dew in 5 days and that is coming close to a record for me. I have only had one glass of lemonade and other than that, been drinking water. I have been taking caffeine tablets while I wean myself from the Dew. Nothing like a caffeine headache to convince you that you are having an aneurysm. Hope everyone is getting through the weekend without too much trouble.

Perri

Comments:
Sounds like you're doing great! I'm really proud of the choices you made - and I can tell you're proud of yourself!... Church potlucks are a real challange!

If you get sick of just water, I drink it with lemon squeezed into it. It tastes really good like that. Other no sugar/no calories/no caffeine drinks are Crystal Lite and Fruit 2 O... Good stuff!

Keep it up! I'm rooting for ya!
 
Sounds like you have the willpower thing under control! I'm proud of you!!
Sugar Free Kool Aid is pretty good. There's a strawberry lemonade kind. They all have a little sour kick at first, but are yummy after the first sip. (I love sour stuff)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?