Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

PMS = Patricia Must Scarf!

anyone else feel like a slave to their hormones
when it comes to food? i mean,
i'm in shackles because of my emotions,
surely it works the same way with food!

if i happen to lose track of the calendar and
forget the day i'm supposed to "start", i can
almost set the clock by being caught offguard by
an overwhelming urge to eat anything that moves.

and at the time, i start thinking, what is up today?
of course, i do this in between mouthfuls of whatever
i can find. willpower shmillpower, it's gone.
i'll go for stuff i'd never go for when i'm really
concentrating on what i'm doing.
it's like i go into a fog and then when i finally do start,
it's over. at least the overwhelming gnawing urge
to gnaw overwhelmingly on anything i can find.

is it just me?
and gee, yes, welcome to the wonderful world of my cycle,
i'm sure you'll all sleep much better tonight. :)

patricia

Comments:
I'm not even PMS but I certainly feel like that... But it's not even true hunger - my stomach isn't hungry but I feel ravenous like I must put something yummy in my mouth... SIGH :p
 
PMS really messes with my eating habits. I have been thinking all week that something must be up too cause I am craving chocolate BAD!

At least PMS only lasts for a week or so right? ;)
 
My PMS hunger urges are so overwhelming that I think I could wipe out an entire buffet!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?