Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

so far

well today i am getting back on the ole exercise bandwagon..since my "injury" have not been able too...sounds like everyone os doing great so far..

I am hoping to start kicking butt soon..I am not weighing myslef agian till wed..once week is good enough for me.....

Have a good weekend...keep me posted on how you ya,ll are doing..
take care

christina

Comments:
Congrats on starting back on the exercise wagon.
 
Great Christina!

What kind of excercise are you going to do? ... Swimming is my very favorite.
 
hey tee...i do treadmill,biking and weight training..love em all:)

i love swimming..but have no pool:(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?