Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Sugggestions taken...Back on the wagon.

Alright - thanks for all the comments to my post the other day.
I appreciate each and every one.

Jodi suggested I do something good for myself. I went and worked on my garden. Trimmed back the zuchini which was threatening to overwhelm the eggplant and watermelon (which has 3 little melons on it! :) ... I actually took a shower (it was near dinner time when that happend.) It made me feel a bit better and got me to wake up out of the funk that was causing me to layabout the house.

Dawn suggested I make a pic of me thinner.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes - that is my head atop Jennifer Lopez's body. Not sure if that's making me feel better, Dawn... Looking at that graphic is making me wonder how God is so incredibly unfair. LOL.

Anyhow, I've done better today - Just a turkey sandwich on whole grain bread. I had planned to fast to clean my system from all the junk, but fasting and me never work.

Hope everyone else is doing well... Not sure what exercise I'll get today. I'm trying to stay holed up in the air conditioner. It's like 100 degress out today.

~Tee

Comments:
you look marvolous..lol
 
I am so glad you got out and did something! That always makes me feel a little more optimistic.

That picture is a hoot! I want my head on HER body too! LOL

Keep it up Tee! This will get easier and the joy of losing will greatly outweight the pain right now.
 
Dang Tee, you are GORGEOUS!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?