Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Surviving's Introduction

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

I am a mother of 2 young boys, 41/4 and 1. I'm not currently working but will be looking for work in couple of weeks. I just returned almost 2 weeks ago from a 4 1/2 month visit with my inlaws in Yemen. While there I lost over 20 pounds. I still have a long way to go. I want to continue losing weight. I have walked the last 2 days and plan to keep doing it at least 5 times a week. I would like to increase my speed and distance as I progress. I also plan on watching what I am eating.

I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Comments:
good luck to you...:)
 
Welcome, Surviving! We're so pleased to have you and look forward to getting to know you!

Good luck and keep us updated! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?