Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Today is a Good Day to Start

Well, today I think I will really start eating right. The last few days I haven't tried. I was gonna start on Monday but when Monday got here it didn't feel like a good day :-) Anyway - I am going to eat the whole foods (sugarbusters/southbeach) kind of way but at the same time try to keep track of my calories. I have to do that at least for a few days to sort of get it in my head not to eat non-stop all day because I could do that even if I'm eating healthy food. I am also going to formulate a new exercise plan to include more toning.
My biggest problem - BY FAR - is diet. After having my 2nd child food has become my friend and it is REALLY hard to let go.
Wish me luck!!

Dawn

Comments:
Good luck!
 
Good luck! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?