Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday Check-in!

Since I am still getting caught up from being gone from home for a week, I am busy doing housework and laundry. I think I had gone up and down the stairs AT LEAST 15 times already today. How is that for exercise? ;)

I am still doing well on my eating. I had cereal for breakfast (much less than I would normally have too) and for lunch I had half a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat and some carrots with a little ranch to dip them in. So far so good!

So Ruthie, buddy, how are you doing today? You can do this!

And Andrea girl, how is it coming over there? I know how hard it is to find time to exercise and eat right when your hubby is missing. LOL

Jodi

Comments:
Alright Jodi !! :)
 
We would love to have you Andrea! Jump on in and I will cheer you on! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?