Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Turtle back on Track






When Sandy went on vacation I was very naughty. I binged a lot and didn't write down what I'd been eating. I didn't Email everyday like I said I would. Sandy is back and so my little binge vacation is over. I Emailed her with what I ate yesterday like I'm supposed to do. It helps keep me under control.

I gained some of the weight back, but I'm at a 3.5 lb. weight loss right now. I am also PMS (as in due sometime TODAY). My body is all crampy and I want to crawl into bed with some chocolate chip cookies. Good thing I have no cookies and I'm too lazy to even go buy any.

~Tee

Comments:
Yea Tee! I am so glad to see those fries gone, weight loss or not!

You can do this girl! And next time Sandy goes on vacation EMAIL ME! LOL I will be a substitute partner. :)
 
Congrats girl! Thanks for removing the McD's fries. It was making me want to go get some!
 
Great job getting back on track! That is awesome Tee!

Run Turtle, Run!
 
LOL - Thanks guys... Yeah that McD's graphic wasn't really helpful, was it?

Thanks Jodi. With my partner constantly going on vacation (ROFL! I love you Sandy!), I may just have to Email you!

Taylor - my turtle hears your cheers and is tying his running shoes ;)
 
good job...proud of ya:)
 
NO problem! Next time Sandy runs away from home, drop me an email. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?