Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Update on Tee - Monday

I have been so hungry today. I don't know why. I'm not PMS or anything - no excuse. I've resisted temptation several times today, got some exercise but succumbed to my Mom's homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. I only had 3. Just three cookies. I am going to do some extra exercise this evening to make up for it. It's really inspirational for me to come in here in my weak moments and see all of you really reaching for your goals.

Over the past few days I've added a few things - some inspirational quotes, some helpful links, and now a tagboard. I welcome any feedback, comments, suggestions.

-Tee

Comments:
Thankfully, we have FIVE months to go!! It's okay, Oatmeal is good for you, Tee : )
 
You did well! You go girl!
 
Bav - 5k! No girl - YOU ROCK. I'm so excited we're all doing this together.

Sandy - Hee hee - yeah - I guess I could look at it that way. Oatmeal cookies are better than sugar cookies.

Melissa - :)
 
I agree with Andrea! This is the coolest Blog I have ever been a part of! I love all the extras!

Keep up the good work Tee!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?