Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Welcome to Blogger Biggest Loser Weight Loss Challenge 2005

This all started with yet another attempt for me to lose weight. Sandy asked to be my "buddy" during this time, and Zoe suggested a challenge --- Thus was born the Blogger Biggest Loser Weight Loss Challenge 2005.

It begins now and the final weigh in will be December 31st 2005.

RULES:

Healthy weight loss only.

Winner will be determined not soley on weight loss, but muscle tone gained, percentage lost, confidance gained, sizes lost, health improved, etc. All women are different and all women have different goals, thus will be judged individually and not against each other pound for pound.

You may pair up to give each other encouragement - keep in contact in whichever way works for you. (Sandy and I are Emailing daily and it helps me tremendously.)

You may (but not required to), post a Ticker on your blog to show your progress.

Current Players:

partners: Tee & Sandy
partners: Melissa $ Christina

seeking a partner: K8
seeking a partner: Taylor

Patricia
Jodi
Dawn
Perri
Ruthie

If I missed anyone, let me know. Some of you were pondering the idea and I hope I answered any questions you have about the contest. It's open to anyone and everyone and you can join at any time.

As soon as I figure out how, all of you will be members of this blog and able to post on it. Use it to update us, rant, whine, cheer, encourage others, share recipes, etc.

TEE

Comments:
K8 and I can partner up if she doesn't mind!

So should we post about what our inital weight loss plan is and all of that good stuff?
 
Yup. Me thinks that's a good start :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?