Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

2 Pounds Down!!

Yippee . . . okay, so maybe it is not the five that I had hoped for but 2 is better than nothin'! I'll take it!! I am still doing great. However, I did "Buns of Steel" on Monday . . . let me just say that I am dying. Just to bend down and pick something up off of the floor makes me feel like my thighs are going to crap out on me! Pretty sad, huh?! Well, I am still up from before my vacation but at least the scale is going down. I will report more later.

At my WW meeting we had a powerful discussion about the difference between doing our best and doing what is required. Sometimes doing our best doesn't mean that we are doing all that is required of us to do to lose weight. I realized that I need to push myself beyond my best and fulfill the requirements so that I can make my goal. Another thing that we discussed is not just trying but doing. To quote Yoda, "There is no try, only do!" So, let's all keep that in mind!!! You go girls!! :)

~Zoe

Comments:
Yea Zoe! 2 pounds is better than zero! Go Girl!
 
those are good words to live by...and way to go on the 2 pounds girl..keep up the wonderful job:)
 
Go Zoe! :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?