Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Baby Steps

Hi all! I just had to post about my very small, but huge accomplishment! Yesterday I exercised for 1 hour on my treadmill! Yes, that in and of itself was a great thing to do. With WW, when you exercise, you get extra points that you can use for food or not use at all. Well, I have always eaten my extra points because I get so hungry when I workout! But, yesterday, I decided that I was going to try not to!
So, last night, my hubby and I go out and rent some videos. My normal routine is to grab a MEGA size box of DOTS (my absolute favorite candy in the world!!). Did I?? NO!!! :) I walked away from them!! Yeeeee haaaa!!!! :) This was a mini milestone for me . . . I am going full force . . . and I am not stopping until I hit my goal!! Okay, just wanted to share!

Have a great weekend!
~Zoe

Comments:
good for you..wonderful job girl!!
 
Way to go, Zoe! Baby steps add up!
 
ZOE!!! You're fantastic!!! :) Great job! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?