Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 29, 2005

The biggest Loser

Okay, well I haven't lost any poundage, but I am sooooo losing inches.

If you follow my regular blog you will note that I purchased the Tae Bo dvd's a little over a week ago. I am celebrating today because I HAVE LOST INCHES! My lower tummy is slowly slipping away after only 5 days of Tae Bo. I soooo LOVE this routine! I can't wait to see where I am by December.

Jodi

Comments:
yay, Jodi! Two of the girls i work with are doing the tae bo dvd's, and they couldn't walk for nearly a week. congrats on your loss! your building muscle, which is important--but you can feel the loss in inches. great job!
 
AWESOME!! I have those videos . . . maybe I need to dust them off and try them out . . . thanks for motivating me! :)
 
I can't wait to see either! I'm so proud of you. I hope this inspires everyone to step it up!
 
I have thought about doing that tiae bo stuff...I just am so lazy i would never put the video in..lol

my treadmil is here in my living room staring at me...so that gets me on it:).

way to go on losing the inches though;;hip hip horray
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?