Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Christina here

Things have been going ...Ok......I have nit hitting the workouts as hard as I should...I am going to get my pedomoter going...I use to never go bed unless I had walked at least 15,000 steps a day...10,000 is what is recommend and that is 4 miles....So today I am going to try and find it..

have not been eating to bad...Been doing ok there....I haven't weighed in since last week which had not dropped or gained...I will check tomorrow and see what's going on...

I hope everyone is doing well....Stay strong;)

Comments:
Christina - hang in there. I need to find my pedometer too. I hear it make a rooster sound everyday at the same time. (It has weird alarms and music on it, too. Don't ask.) LOL. It's coming from somewhere in my closet.
 
Hi Christina, That is awesome! I am going to have to get out mine too!! I am impressed that you used to walk so much. I had a hard time hitting the 10,000 recommended when I was wearing mine. I am going to try again. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?