Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

christina here..

so today I get my trusty pedomter out again...by noon I look and I have got close to 5,000 steps..pretty good for not doing anything all day right??..well next time I check I have 345..huh...I must have hit reset on accident...so I just say to myself ..I will have to make sure to add it all toagter at the end of the day....fast foward 5 hours...and I look and its blank...damn battery fell out...;)


I got er back in now....LOL

Comments:
LOL! That stinks!... I got my pedometer out of the closet and got less than 1,000 steps yesterday... Time to step it up, huh? :p
 
The most I ever stepped was 12,000 steps. Its amazing to me how many steps we take in a day! Or how many times I wrote step in this comment!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?