Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Down 5...45 to go....

Hi I'm Shelley....some of you know me...I'm at http://babablah.blogspot.com. Well, I started the diet this week. Blood pressure meds are making me feel ill...but maybe that has helped with the weight loss so far!!?? Feeling motivated for now....I know it's a large amount to lose, but I'm at 185 and need to get down to 140 or 145. I'm tall and big boned, but that ain't an excuse. Please help keep me motivated - and I will do the same for you! Thanks for letting me be a part of what is the most common struggle....Cheers!

Comments:
Hey Shelley! Welcome aboard!

BP meds huh? My mom just started on stuff this week.

Good luck to meeting your goal!!
 
Welcome Shelley!

Sorry you're feeling ill - but you're right that it helps with the weight loss.

Keep us updated!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?