Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Great Recipe Site

Hello All,
I hope everyone is doing wonderfully on their diets/exercise routines. The past couple of days I have been doing much better with both but I need to work out a little harder. I do not have a scale at home so I haven't been able to weigh myself either :(

I wanted to let you all know of a great new low-fat recipe site that I came across tonight. The link is: www.anitasrecipes.com, This woman has actually made and tried each recipe herself so hopefully they will all be tasty!

Taylor

Comments:
Thanks Taylor!!
 
Thanks for the link, Taylor! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?